Time & venue
Wednesday, November 22nd 2023 - Thursday, November 23rd 2023
9.00am - 5.00pm
Talbot Hotel, Stillorgan, Co. Dublin
The JMB recognises the need to train and support new appointees to the post of Deputy Principal through providing a training programme incorporating two phases in their first year of appointment.
Deputy Principals find this programme of great benefit to them in facing the tasks that lie ahead.
Phase 2 will consist of a two-day training programme.
- Governance of Voluntary Schools and Articles of Management
- Employment and Management of SNAs
- Special and Inclusive Education
- Introduction to Timetabling
- Medmark - Occupational Health and Medical Services
- Leading Teams
- Middle Leadership and Management
- Anti-Bullying Policy & Harassment and Sexual Harassment Policy for Staff
- Teacher Disciplinary Procedure
- Code of Professional Conduct for Teachers
- Leading Teaching and Learning, LAOS 22 and SSE
€250 (this does not include accommodation)
If you wish to book accommodation in the Talbot Stillorgan Hotel, a special discounted rate is available. The availability is limited so please book early. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and quote JMB to avail of this preferential rate.
This event has passed.
All attendees must register on-line prior to attending training/events.
Payment for JMB events/training will only be accepted by credit/debit card, as with all other on-line bookings/purchases.
Cancellation Policy: Please note that refunds will only be given if cancellation is made three days before event by email to email@example.com