The Department of Education is hosting a webinar which will inform schools on how to best spend the money they will be given through the Schools Book Grant 2022.
The webinar will be run on the 23rd and 24th May at 7pm. It will be recorded and posted on both the Department’s website and the Libraries Ireland website from Wednesday 25th.
Please click on the date link below to access the webinar
These webinars will cover:
- assessing the school collection
- the practical process of selecting a meaningful book collection for each school
- reading lists and resources developed by the Libraries service and Children’s Books Ireland
- Library services supporting schools, emphasising the benefits of class visits, the range of services available, including classroom sets, teachers’ resources, online resources etc.
- public procurement procedures