The Spring Edition of Studies surveys the major issues facing Catholic Education at the moment. The volume brings together a number of essays that deal with the rights, opportunities and challenges facing the sector. It is a point of reference for Trustees, boards and managers; a go-to volume for catholic educators.
The contributors and the titles of the articles are:
- A Locus of Dialogue: the Catholic School in a Pluralist World (Brian Flannery)
- Catholic Education – the International Context (Paul Meany)
- Catholic Schools in Ireland Today – a Changing Sector in a Time of Change (Marie Griffin)
- Faith-based Education and Religious Ethos – Some Reflections (Michael Jackson)
- Is There a Future for Christian Religious Education in Irish Post-primary Schools? (Amalee Meehan)
- Policy and Partnership (Maire Céline Clegg IBVM)
- Studies: An Irish Quarterly Review Spring 2019: Catholic Education in a New Ireland
- The 1918 Election and its relevance to Modern Irish Politics (John Bruton)
- The Challenge for Catholic Schools in Contemporary Ireland (Damon McCaul)
- The Importance of Laws for Whistleblowing (William Kingston)
- What Constitutes a Catholic School in 2019? A Legal Perspective (Feichín McDonagh)
Should you wish to subscribe to Studies or access this edition or any of the articles please visit their website.